Production Start Date: 11/27/2016
Production Wrap Date: 12/04/2016
Production Schedule: 2 days
Producer(s): Ken Beacham
Writer(s): Cedric “Cnote” Buard
Director(s): Cedric “Cnote” Buard
Synopsis: "Never Judge a Book" is a short film about how our initial impressions of people can be wrong. The film dives into the human brain and attempts to show us to look within people for their true worth. It is a story about 2 very different men. Eli, a regular guy who has lost everything…His girlfriend, his dog and his job. Eli has nothing to lose. The story is also about Dave, the perfect guy who has everything, a loving wife, kids, good job and respect. The story shows how different each one of the characters is, but also how each one handles their own situation and change each other.
1. Eli Robertson – A 25-30 year old black male He has nothing to lose. He seems like he COULD be the perfect serial killer. This is our protagonist. He seems very guilty and unconfident.
2. Chase Daniels – A 45-50 year old white male who is clean shaven. He is very confident and has a clean look about him. He is very obsessive. Chase is our antagonist. He brings conflict to the story.
3. Samantha Daniels – Chase's wife. A 35-40 year old white female who is like the "girl next door". She is a loving mother who loves her husband no matter what.
4. Delilah – Eli's best friend. A 20-25 year old sexy hispanic female who is like Eli's sister and guardian angel. Delilah is a pretty and intelligent girl who seems like she is the perfect girl for Eli.
5. Randy Johnson – The private investigator. A 35-40 year old white male who is like Columbo in the fact that he is very detailed oriented and curious to find out the truth.
6. News Reporter A – A 20-25 year white/hispanic brunette female.
6b. News Reporter B – A 20-25 year white/hispanic male.
7. Andy Daniels – Chase Daniel's son – A 10-15 year old white male boy. He loves his father dearly and is clean cut just like his father.
8. Andrea Daniels – Chase Daniel's daughter – A 10-15 year old white female girl. She loves her father dearly and is a pretty little princess.
9. The perfect dog – Mozart
Audition Date: 11/13/2016
Audition Start Time: 2:00 pm
Audition End Time: 3:30 pm
Crew Positions Needed:
Paid / Non-Paid: Non-Paid
Other / Additional Compensation: Film Credit
Meals / Lodging / Transportation: Snacks and Beverages
Email Address for Cast / Crew Submissions: [time-restrict off=”11/20/2016 23:59:00″]firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions will be accepted until 11/20/2016.[/time-restrict]
[time-restrict on=”11/20/2016 23:59:00″]This production is no longer accepting submissions. Thank you![/time-restrict]
Special Notes for Potential Cast/Crew: Looking for team players!! No Divas please…We want to have a fun set!!!