Casting and Crew Call for Austin, Texas HD Independent Feature Film “HOA”
Production Title: HOA
Project Type: Feature Film
Project Format: HD
Production Location: Austin, Texas
Production Start Date: May 10, 2012
Shooting Schedule: 8 weeks
Production Wrap Date: July 10, 2012
Producer: Emerald Sunrise Productions
Writer: John Quest
Director: John Quest
Additional Attached Cast/Crew: Redhead Dragonlady Productions
Synopsis: A ruthless group of individuals form a plan to get rid of six misfits in the neighborhood.
- Dick Ackin: Male 60s grey hair upper-class snob. Used car salesman.
- Puc Woo: Male 50-60s Asian ruthless manipulator.
- Betty Moorehead: Female 50-60s accountant, with a mean disposition.
- Dee Lier Female Late 40s, Secretary retired police officer.
- Lawn Mower George: Male 70-90s Rides his lawnmower everywhere.
- Mike Nelson; Male 50-60s Retired IRS agent
- Lucky Bets; Male 30-40s Attractive day trader works from home
- Onya Johnson; Female 30s Beautiful tall blonde German accent a bit accident prone.
- Sandy Hill; Female 20-30s attractive Wicca Witch.
- Carol Burnett: Male 40s Red Neck like Larry the Cable Guy.
- Ben Dover; Male 30-40s Long hair pot smoking, porn producer father was a preacher.
- Anna Alkie: Female 40s A major alcoholic.
Crew Positions Needed:
- Director of Photography
- Sound Crew
- Gaffers, Grips
- Public Relations
- Locations Coordinator
- Writers Welcome
- 1st AD
- Camera Operator
- Stunt Coordinator
- Editors needed Premier Pro Only
Paid/Non-Paid: Paid, Deferred
Other/Additional Compensation: Film Credit, DVD Copy
Meals/Lodging/Transportation Provided: Meals, Snacks and Beverages, Transportation, Lodging
Production Company: Emerald Sunrise Productions
Film/Production Company Website: EmeraldSunriseProductions.com
*Email Your Casting Submissions To: email@example.com
Special Notes for Potential Cast/Crew: Need reactive charactor actors. This film is charactor driven. This prject is a 80′s type film simular to the work of John Hughs.
Audition Date: April 10, 2012
Audition Start Time: 09:00
Audition End Time: 02:00
Editor’s Note: This call has not been edited from its original submission. The formatting may have been amended slightly to meet our posting layout, but the content; the words, grammar, mechanics and all, has been posted as it was submitted to Short Film Texas. We believe the devil is in the details and the sub-text of a call, not just the text itself, can provide valuable insight into a film production and its filmmakers. We hope that this policy will help you in making your decision to submit to this call.
Are you a Texas filmmaker (yes, actors are filmmakers, too!)? Was this post helpful? Receive more posts like this via email and RSS to stay current with Texas casting calls, crew calls and Texas film news . Sign up for our newsletter and RSS feed.