Paid – Cast / Crew Call For San Antonio, Texas Independent Feature Film “Supernatural.”
Production Title: Supernatural
Studio/Independent/Student: Independent Film
Project Type: Feature Film
Project Format: HD
Production Company: Aristar Entertainment
Location: San Antonio, Texas and Columbus, Texas
Start Date: Feb 01, 2011
Schedule: 20 Days
Producer: Derek Nixon, Kurt Wehner
Writer: Andrew Pozza
- BLAIR WOODS – 20s. Very attractive, assertive and sly with a turbulent past, but presently a strong woman. She is psychic and comes from a family of psychics. Believes in something greater than herself.
- BROCK – 20s. Beefcake, like the cover of a romance book. He never wears a shirt and often sports a cowboy hat. Despite being second fiddle to his best friend Damon, he is full of himself. He believes everything would be better if he ran the show.
- PEPPER – 25 to 30. A hunter who dresses accordingly. He is always seen with a firearm of some sort. He is part of the paranormal team that investigates haunted sites.
- DOUG – 20s. Camera operator who captures paranormal activity. Has unmanaged splotchy facial hair, fan of the Grateful Dead or Phish, and was a philosophy major before switching to film.
- TUCKER – 25 to 30. The director of Damon’s documentary. He is quietly pretentious and views Damon and his team as subjects more than people. They will never be as important as he will be.
- PROFESSOR WARD – 40 to 65. Passionate and full of digressions, along with himself. He is well cultured and knows 43 different languages. A man who prides himself on knowledge, he also harbors a chip on his shoulder for anyone who opposes him. He is always right.
- PROFESSOR SALAS – 30 to 45. A passionate, strong-voiced feminist, her analysis of the documentary concerns itself with gender, psychoanalytic, or Marxist critique. Short boy hair.
- DEWEY – Mid 20s. He is in between nerd and cool guy.
- MITZY – Mid 20s. Down to Earth and smart, when she is not bursting into spasms and yelling like a pirate.
- EMILY SUNFLOWER – 13. A bright girl who spends most of her screentime possessed. With a demon inside her she is sometimes playful, but mostly sarcastic and just plain mean.
- ISAAC SUNFLOWER – 16. Nicest boy on Earth, hard worker. In awe of the city folk. Likely to refer to his father as “paw” and not think twice about it.
- ADDISON – 4. A bouncy kid, a bunch of fun.
- JORDAN HARRIS – Mid 20s. Unethusiastic about his job as an editor.
- HOMELESS MAN WITH BEARD – He holds fervent beliefs about the Smallsquatch and UFO’s.
- COMEDIAN 1 – Hipster glasses, messy hair, hipster attire. Sarcastic jokes. Ridiculous.
- COMEDIAN 2- Balding and flamboyant. Hilarious, sings some of his lines. Ridiculous.
- CARLOS – A town local with a Spanish accent. Excited about the camera crews as much as the rest of the town.
- OLD MAN – He is stern, serious, likes football.
- MIDDLE AGED WOMAN – Local with a Southern accent. Insecure about her looks on camera. Shy, but a sweetheart.
- 7 YEAR OLD KID – Local Kid- Sugar rush. He gives his testimony on the Smallsquatch.
- BEAUTIFUL GIRL
- OLDER GENTLEMAN
- NARRATOR – Male with deep voice for voice over.
- OPERATOR – Voice Over for 411.
- ALICIA POWERS – Damon’s mother. Sweet and nonchalant.
- MIKE POWERS – Damon’s father. Alcoholic, not too bright.
- Open Crew Call.
Meals/Transportation Provided: Meals, Beverages